If you find a chewing gum on your jeans, put the jeans in the freezer for 2-3 hours. When frozen, the sticky substance can be easily scraped off. Take a dull knife and carefully scrape off the gum. Afterwards wash the jeans with soap water and rub the place slightly with a soft brush, for example, toothbrush. Then air dry.
Make a sound sample baby rattle for kids.
- Fill yellow plastic egg packaging from Kinder Egg with different materials: stones, dried peas, rice, sand … and play. Demonstrate your baby each sound and try to guess what is it.
- Put some buttons of different colors or pebbles, peas or seeds in the empty transparent plastic drinks bottle. Close the cap, so that the baby can’t open it, and shake the bottle. You can make a few rattles and put in each different fillers. Compare the sounds, let your child shake the bottle by itself. Sing your favorite song and rhythmically shake the bottle. Roll the bottle on the floor, your baby will be happy to watch peas, rolling inside.
Don’t throw dried text markers away. A drop of vinegar on the mine helps the pen to write again.
Fresh scent for a vacuum cleaner is easy to make. First, Clean your dirt cup after each use or change your vacuum bag often. Put a few drops of perfume on the vacuum cleaner bags or filters, then while cleaning a fresh air spreads into the room.
Carpet imprints from furniture can disappear without trouble. Just put ice on dents. After ice has melted, let the carpet dry. As soon as the carpet dries, the imprints disappear.
Want to save money? Cooking without a lid uses three times more electricity. Cook as much as possible with a lid.
Save money around the house. Reuse plastic packages as containers for different purposes.
- Do not throw away empty plastic packages; you can reuse them as containers for freezing food.
- Plastic cosmetic jars are ideal for storing small, decorative objects or beads.
- Reuse plastic salad jars to treat young guests. They can take such a sweet bucket with them after party.
- You can recycle a TIC TAC container to store ribbons tidy.
Freshly boiled water, pour into a thermos to keep it warm. Thus you are saving much energy because you don’t need to warm the water up.
Each time you open the oven door about 25% of the energy gets lost. Better turn the oven light on and view the cake through the oven window.