The best way to store bread is storing it in a bread box. Here are some simple rules to keep bread longer fresh.
- Always wipe the breadbox and remove the bread crumbs and leftover before putting fresh loaf in the bread box. Once in a week wipe the bread box with some vinegar. If possible, dry the bread box in direct sunlight. Vinegar and direct sun light destroy spores of mold in a bread box.
- Bread breathes and requires fresh air during storage. Ceramic bread box is perfect for storing it. Store bread with the cut side down, wrapped in wax paper or a cotton bag. This will keep bread from drying out.
- Sliced bread gets moldy faster.
- In order to keep bread fresh for a long time, it is necessary to cut a loaf into slices and divide into portions. Wrap sliced bread tightly in foil. Then place it in the freezer. Before use remove the foil and allow it to thaw at room temperature. Do not toast.
- Do not store bread in a refrigerator. Bread goes stale more quickly in the fridge and it looses its flavor.
You can easily remove old stains from clothes with the help of lemon juice. Lemon juice is especially good for light fabrics. Apply some lemon juice on the stain and hang out your clothes to the direct sunlight. Direct sunlight boosts bleaching action.The UV rays help the citric acid in the lemon juice to enhance the stain removal. Then wash the clothes as usual.
Let’s make an experiment. Take an item with an old stain.
Apply some lemon juice on the stain. We used concentrated lemon juice for baking. Rub the stain softly with a brush or an old toothbrush.
Hang out your clothes on the direct sunlight for 20-25 minutes. Be sure that the sunlight hits the stain directly.
Then wash as usual and dry.
How to remove grass stains from clothes
How to remove mildew stains from clothes
How to remove calcium build-ups
You can easily remove calcium build-ups in the shower and tub with the help of – See more at: http://www.daily-advice.com/en/tips/?s=lemon+juice&submit=Search#sthash.WNi3FXCB.dpuf
Glasses washed usually in a dishwasher can develop a dull white film on the surface over time. This can happen due to hard water or high temperatures while rinsing.
- To prevent glasses from going cloudy in the dishwasher, use white toothpaste after rinsing to clean glassware. Scrub the toothpaste all over the glass and carefully polish the surface with a dry cloth. Then rinse with water and vinegar solution.
- Take a soft candle, beeswax for example, and apply some wax on the glass over the entire surface. Carefully rub the surface of a glass with a dry kitchen towel. Then rinse with warm water.