In the winter your skin and hair become dry and dull. Use bath additive that help rehydrate dry skin. But many commercial bath additives used as bath treatments for dry skin may contain fragrances, colors, and artificial perfumes that can even do the opposite and dry your skin. Mix yourself the best natural ingredients.
How to make a homemade bath additive for dry skin?
Homemade bath additive recipe for dry skin
1. A cup olive oil (or sunflower oil, safflower oil)
2. Two cups of milk or cream
3. Ten drops of any essential oil such as lavender oil. Lavender oil is well known for its relaxing qualities.
Pour all ingredients into the warm bath water and enjoy your bath. This bath additive is also recommended for people with very sensitive skin.
If you dropped your cell phone in water, take the cell phone out of the water quickly. Switch off the cell phone; take out the battery and SIM card from it.
- Place the phone in a bowl or re-closeable zipper bag of uncooked rice overnight or for 24 hours. The phone should be completely covered with rice. Rice absorbs moisture.
- If possible use desiccants that absorb moisture better than rice. Add a desiccant packet, such as silica gel, into the re-closeable bag and let it stay for 24 hours. Then restart the phone.
How to prevent rust in the toolbox
How to reuse silica gel
Surprise your family members with delicious lacy pancakes.
In order to make such pancakes, you need a plastic ketchup bottle.
Pour basic pancake batter into a squeeze bottle, for example, a ketchup container, and draw designs directly on hot pan.