How to use toothpaste in the household. Here are some tips how to do that.
- To prevent glasses from going cloudy in the dishwasher, use white toothpaste after rinsing to clean glassware. Scrub the toothpaste all over the glass and carefully polish the surface with a dry cloth. Then rinse with water and vinegar solution.
- You can clean silver jewellery with a toothpaste. Take a soft cloth and apply a small amount of the toothpaste to the cloth. Then rub the silver jewellery very carefully.
- To clean and whiten piano keys, squeeze a small amount of a white colored toothpaste onto a damp cloth and rub gently.
- To remove stains from tea and fruits on bright clothes use a toothpaste with whitening effect. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the stain, rub with fingers, then wash as usual.
- Toothpaste keeps goggles from fogging up.
- You can clean out the sink in the bathroom with your toothpaste. Squeeze some toothpaste in the sink and scrub it with a sponge. Then rinse out the sink.
- Tea stains in baby bottles and mugs can be easily removed with a toothpaste. Put some toothpaste on the brush and scrub the bottles. Toothpaste removes the odors, too.
- Toothpaste can also be used to clean out stains from leather items, gloves, bags. Use a microfiber cloth dampened with a solution of water and some toothpaste. Then rub well and wipe off with a clean cloth.