To prevent water from bubbling over, when you cook, put a wooden spoon over the top of the pot.
Crafts is very exciting and useful exercise for both two-year-old kids, and for older children. Children love tinkering, decorating and doing crafts with their hands. Modern materials offer tremendous opportunities for creativity.
“The sun shines brighter, the air is getting warmer. Buds swell on the trees, soon the trees will get the new green leaves. Some trees are already blooming. “
Crafts: “A spring twig” Cut spring twigs while walking.
1. A twig with swollen buds.
2. Shapes of flowers and leaves.
3. Beads, stickers, stones to decorate flowers.
Prepare shapes of flowers and leaves in advance. Fold the sheet of colored paper so, that you can cut a flower and then open it.
Open cut flowers again and let the kids decorate them as they wish. Add and glue some beads, stones, stickers on the front side of each flower or leave. Paint with crayons or markers. Encourage your child to work all alone, help if necessary.
After decorating the flowers, open each flower again. Glue the inner side of the flower and fix on a twig together with your child.
Sometimes the material is the main problem of foot odors. Synthetic materials don’t allow air to circulate, as a result, bacteria accumulates between the toes and is responsible for the pungent odors.
People whose feet sweat excessively often have problems with health and suffer from flat feet, diabetes, metabolic disorders.
Try to wear sandals or open-toed shoes and walk barefoot in summer. Wear leather or canvas shoes which allow your feet to “breathe”, buy socks made out of natural materials such as wool, cotton, hemp or bamboo.
How to get rid of foot odors.
1. Hot and Cold Shower Therapy for feet. Once in the morning and once in the evening wash your feet with cold, then hot water. Start with warm comfortable water, then slowly increase the temperature, then turn down cold. Always begin with hot and end off with cold water. Afterwards wash your feet with anti-bacterial soap.
2. Powder. After a contrast shower, use baby powder. Sprinkle the powder on your feet and in your shoes. Diaper rash cream with the ingredient zinc oxide is also good.
3. Special deo for feet. To get rid of foot odor, use special deodorants for your feet.
4. Soaking your feet in a tub.
Try soaking your feet in a tub of lukewarm tea — the tannin acid has a drying effect. Take 3 teaspoons of black or Camille tea and dissolve in warm water. Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes 1-2 times daily. Dry thoroughly afterwards.
Adding 2 tablespoons of sea salt to the tub leaves your feet feeling refreshed, clean and smelling great.
For foot baths you can use a solution of potassium permanganate, a solution of wild rose leaves and fruits, or lavender and rosemary oil, which produce pleasant and relaxing scent.
5. Propolis. Because of its antibacterial properties propolis is used to treat skin diseases and kills microorganisms. Propolis tincture can be used for wiping feet.
You can find a small object like a screw or an earring dropped on the floor if you use a vacuum cleaner. Remove the nozzle from the vacuum cleaner. Fix nylon pantyhose over the head of vacuum hose with a rubber band. Pick up the lost object.
In the winter your skin and hair become dry and dull. Use bath additive that help rehydrate dry skin. But many commercial bath additives used as bath treatments for dry skin may contain fragrances, colors, and artificial perfumes that can even do the opposite and dry your skin. Mix yourself the best natural ingredients.
How to make a homemade bath additive for dry skin?
Homemade bath additive recipe for dry skin
1. A cup olive oil (or sunflower oil, safflower oil)
2. Two cups of milk or cream
3. Ten drops of any essential oil such as lavender oil. Lavender oil is well known for its relaxing qualities.
Pour all ingredients into the warm bath water and enjoy your bath. This bath additive is also recommended for people with very sensitive skin.
- Place the phone in a bowl or re-closeable zipper bag of uncooked rice overnight or for 24 hours. The phone should be completely covered with rice. Rice absorbs moisture.
- If possible use desiccants that absorb moisture better than rice. Add a desiccant packet, such as silica gel, into the re-closeable bag and let it stay for 24 hours. Then restart the phone.
Children at any age usually have a great creative interest. For children in kindergarten age creativity and learning with an adult are very important.
Crafts help promote motor skills, endurance, creativity, imagination and cover a broad range of skills and interests. Manipulating with small objects, such as stones, seeds, beads or buttons, holding and picking them up, and planning out the further action, helps to encourage the development of fine motor skills.
The development of fine motor skills is very important for children at the age of 2-3 years. This is closely connected with the development of speech. The human brain centers responsible for speech and movement of the fingers are very close to each other. While sculpting the appropriate parts of brain are activated and they stimulate the nearest areas responsible for speech.
Such a gift you can do even with a two-year-old child.
Let us see how to make a beautiful handmade gift for Christmas White Christmas Dove.
1. an apple
2. a napkin
3. a glue stick
4. decorations, stickers, wiggle eyes
5. a white ribbon or hair tie
6. a template of dove, scissors and crayons
Then cut out the template.
If you burn a candle often, here are some tricks that will make the candles last nearly twice as long.
- Candles will burn 2 times longer, if you place them in the freezer for a day before using them.
- Lightly rub the candle with a piece of soap.
- Wrap a candle in a foil. It will make the candle burn longer. Such a candle works as a tea-light, which is very efficient, because melting wax burns up completely.
Ginger with lemon and honey helps at the first signs of an oncoming cold. It is excellent for soothing a sore throat and cough. Ginger is considered to be one of the best healing plants that relieve cold symptoms. Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and protects you from the flu and colds.
To prepare ginger with lemon and honey jar, you need:
1. 1-2 fresh ginger roots (3-4 cm).
2. 1 lemon
3. Honey 50-100 gr.
Add 1-2 teaspoons to hot drinks, tea, or milk.