In the winter your skin and hair become dry and dull. Use bath additive that help rehydrate dry skin. But many commercial bath additives used as bath treatments for dry skin may contain fragrances, colors, and artificial perfumes that can even do the opposite and dry your skin. Mix yourself the best natural ingredients.
How to make a homemade bath additive for dry skin?
Homemade bath additive recipe for dry skin
1. A cup olive oil (or sunflower oil, safflower oil)
2. Two cups of milk or cream
3. Ten drops of any essential oil such as lavender oil. Lavender oil is well known for its relaxing qualities.
Pour all ingredients into the warm bath water and enjoy your bath. This bath additive is also recommended for people with very sensitive skin.
Oil pulling is the simplest and most effective way to remove bacteria, toxins, and parasites that live in your mouth. If you feel a sore throat coming on use sesame oil to try the oil pulling. You can use sesame, pumpkin seed or olive oil.
- In the morning take 1 full tablespoon of oil into the mouth and slowly “chew” it, pulling the oil between your teeth and around your gums for about 20 minutes. Then spit it out.
- Do not swallow the oil, as it contains bacteria and toxins.
- After pulling and splitting out rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth thoroughly.
Stretching after sleep is so beneficial
Energy-efficient bulbs contain mercury, which can be toxic if you contact with it. If you have broken an energy-saving bulbs, here are some tips how to clean up the broken energy-efficient bulbs safely.
- First, turn off the lamp.
- Small children and pets must leave the room immediately.
- Close all doors, open the windows, and then leave the room for at least 15 minutes to ventilate it. If you have any air system or air-conditioner, shut them off immediately.
- Put on disposable household gloves and collect all parts of the lamp after ventilation. Remove the rest with the help of damp kitchen towel and stiff paper.
- Put everything that contacted with the broken lamp inclusive disposable household gloves and a kitchen towel into the glass container with a lid. Screw the lid tightly.
- Throw the glass container into a trash container for toxic leftovers.
- Never use a vacuum cleaner to clean up the lamp leftovers!
You can easily remove old stains from clothes with the help of lemon juice. Lemon juice is especially good for light fabrics. Apply some lemon juice on the stain and hang out your clothes to the direct sunlight. Direct sunlight boosts bleaching action.The UV rays help the citric acid in the lemon juice to enhance the stain removal. Then wash the clothes as usual.
Let’s make an experiment. Take an item with an old stain.
Apply some lemon juice on the stain. We used concentrated lemon juice for baking. Rub the stain softly with a brush or an old toothbrush.
Hang out your clothes on the direct sunlight for 20-25 minutes. Be sure that the sunlight hits the stain directly.
Then wash as usual and dry.
How to remove grass stains from clothes
How to remove mildew stains from clothes
How to remove calcium build-ups
You can easily remove calcium build-ups in the shower and tub with the help of – See more at: http://www.daily-advice.com/en/tips/?s=lemon+juice&submit=Search#sthash.WNi3FXCB.dpuf
Drilling causes a lot of dust in the room. To avoid dust use a Drill-dust catcher or stick a small bag or coffee filter paper directly under the hole to catch the dust resulting from drilling.
Lots of people cannot enjoy the freshness and scent of real flowers. Artificial flowers is a good solution in such case. But, you need to keep artificial flowers dust free and clean them.
The best way to clean artificial flowers is to place them with four or five tablespoons of salt in a plastic bag. Shake the bag gently a few times back and forth and take out the flowers again. The grains of salt remove dust and dirt well.
Green leafy vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, kale and broccoli are rich with antioxidants. They protect your skin against damage caused by air pollution, smoke, and heal UV rays, help to avoid wrinkles and to heal acne scars.
Green leafy vegetables are rich with iron. Iron is a mineral essential for life. It is important to many body system functions.
Green leafy vegetables also contain vitamin C. Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin C, which protects us from infections and increases iron absorption.
Green leafy vegetables improve eyesight. This effect is associated with a high content of lutein and zeaxanthin, which is rich in green leafy vegetables, especially in cabbage leaf.
A healthy, balanced diet is the base for a happy life. Eat a healthy well balanced diet!
All things that cannot be washed at high temperatures in a washing machine, for example, down pillows, blankets, stuffed animals can be put in the freezer, where the mites will die. Place a pillow in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer overnight at least for 12 hours.
A few simple rules to get rid of mites in the blankets.
- Blankets and pillows must be washed once or twice a year, so that the mites do not survive.
- After getting up roll up the blanket, don’t cover the bed. Let it stay uncovered for 10 minutes.
- The vacuum cleaner is one of the most important tools for managing dust mites in the blankets. When you make your bed or clean with a vacuum cleaner fecal matter from mites can go up in the air. Afterwards ventilate the rooms for 15 minutes.