You can find a small object like a screw or an earring dropped on the floor if you use a vacuum cleaner. Remove the nozzle from the vacuum cleaner. Fix nylon pantyhose over the head of vacuum hose with a rubber band. Pick up the lost object.
- Place the phone in a bowl or re-closeable zipper bag of uncooked rice overnight or for 24 hours. The phone should be completely covered with rice. Rice absorbs moisture.
- If possible use desiccants that absorb moisture better than rice. Add a desiccant packet, such as silica gel, into the re-closeable bag and let it stay for 24 hours. Then restart the phone.
Children at any age usually have a great creative interest. For children in kindergarten age creativity and learning with an adult are very important.
Crafts help promote motor skills, endurance, creativity, imagination and cover a broad range of skills and interests. Manipulating with small objects, such as stones, seeds, beads or buttons, holding and picking them up, and planning out the further action, helps to encourage the development of fine motor skills.
The development of fine motor skills is very important for children at the age of 2-3 years. This is closely connected with the development of speech. The human brain centers responsible for speech and movement of the fingers are very close to each other. While sculpting the appropriate parts of brain are activated and they stimulate the nearest areas responsible for speech.
Such a gift you can do even with a two-year-old child.
Let us see how to make a beautiful handmade gift for Christmas White Christmas Dove.
1. an apple
2. a napkin
3. a glue stick
4. decorations, stickers, wiggle eyes
5. a white ribbon or hair tie
6. a template of dove, scissors and crayons
Then cut out the template.
How to use toothpaste in the household. Here are some tips how to do that.
- To prevent glasses from going cloudy in the dishwasher, use white toothpaste after rinsing to clean glassware. Scrub the toothpaste all over the glass and carefully polish the surface with a dry cloth. Then rinse with water and vinegar solution.
- You can clean silver jewellery with a toothpaste. Take a soft cloth and apply a small amount of the toothpaste to the cloth. Then rub the silver jewellery very carefully.
- To clean and whiten piano keys, squeeze a small amount of a white colored toothpaste onto a damp cloth and rub gently.
- To remove stains from tea and fruits on bright clothes use a toothpaste with whitening effect. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the stain, rub with fingers, then wash as usual.
- Toothpaste keeps goggles from fogging up.
- You can clean out the sink in the bathroom with your toothpaste. Squeeze some toothpaste in the sink and scrub it with a sponge. Then rinse out the sink.
- Tea stains in baby bottles and mugs can be easily removed with a toothpaste. Put some toothpaste on the brush and scrub the bottles. Toothpaste removes the odors, too.
- Toothpaste can also be used to clean out stains from leather items, gloves, bags. Use a microfiber cloth dampened with a solution of water and some toothpaste. Then rub well and wipe off with a clean cloth.
The drink is supposed to be served ice-cold or you need cold and refreshing drinks to enjoy during the hot summer days. Here are some tips how to chill your favorite drink very fast.
- To chill a beverage fast, wrap the bottle with a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer. In about 10 minutes the drink is refreshing and cold.
- Fill a bowl with cold water and put ice cubes in it. Add 2 tablespoons of salt. Mix the ingredients and place the bottle in this ice water solution. Salt affects the cooling process. In 10 minutes you can enjoy your cold beverages.
If a bath towel got crispy and rough after washing, you need to soften it. In order to soften a bath towel, soak it in hot water with some salt after washing. Then rinse.
You can do several things to keep your bath towels soft and fluffy. Apply these tips.
- Wash bath towels in very hot water using baking soda, vinegar or borax within or instead of detergent. It will soften the bath towels naturally and remove any leftover detergent.
- While washing bath towels in the washing machine don’t use fabric softeners. The fibers of the material get clogged with the softener.
- Use extra rinse cycle in the washing machine to get rid of any leftover detergent.
- Don’t dry towels in the direct sunlight. The towels can get crispy.
- While being dried on a clothesline, the towels can also get stiff. To reduce this shake the towels out before and after you hang them up.
You can wash faux fur by hand delicately with mild soap and cold or lukewarm water.
Hang your item on a plastic hanger. Agitate the water to create soapsuds and brush carefully the garment with brush covered with soapsuds in one direction. Then dry with a soft towel.
Allow garments to air dry if they get wet and store away from direct sunlight. Brush and smooth the faux fur if needed.
- The easiest way to remove tree sap from clothes is freezing the item in the fridge. Let it stay for 1,5 hour. When the tree sap is good and hard, scrape the tree sap and wash as usual.
- Rubbing alcohol or surgical spirits works very well at removing tree sap from clothes. Wipe the stain with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol and wash the item in soapy water.
- Use butter to remove tree sap stains from clothes. Rub butter into the stain and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Then throw the clothes in a regular wash.
- Olive oil works great at getting pine sap off of skin. Apply a small amount of olive oil and rub it into the stain and then wash your hands with soap.
Use laundry bags to wash delicate clothes. Place the item in a laundry bag and place the entire bag in the washing machine. You can even wash garment with embroidery, items with ornamental buttons or other ornaments. The bag protects the item from being damaged by other items during washing. When washing, turn the garment inside out and put it into a laundry bag or pillowcase.
To protect ornamental, strass or wooden buttons, when washing wrap each button with aluminum foil and tie tightly at the bottom. Instead of foil you can also use a piece plastic bag.
Always turn your clothes inside out before washing. Wash delicate clothes in a special washing bag or pillowcase.