Your umbrella is a few years old and is not impervious to water any more. You can make it waterproof again. Spray the top and the underside of the umbrella with a hairspray and let it dry completely. Once it is dry, spray a second coat.
When you are traveling, you may not usually have an opportunity to get an iron. This advice helps to get rid of wrinkles from clothes without using an iron.
- To remove wrinkles from clothes you need to mix three ingredients in equal proportions: vinegar, water and fabric softener. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and mix thoroughly. Spray the mixture over the entire surface of the clothes. Wait for some time till the fabric dries out and releases the wrinkles.
- While washing in the washing machine, always choose the mode “easy iron” for delicate fabrics. The mode “easy iron” reduces crease formation.
- Always shake out clothing before hanging or straighten them with hands to reduce wrinkles.
How to use toothpaste in the household. Here are some tips how to do that.
- To prevent glasses from going cloudy in the dishwasher, use white toothpaste after rinsing to clean glassware. Scrub the toothpaste all over the glass and carefully polish the surface with a dry cloth. Then rinse with water and vinegar solution.
- You can clean silver jewellery with a toothpaste. Take a soft cloth and apply a small amount of the toothpaste to the cloth. Then rub the silver jewellery very carefully.
- To clean and whiten piano keys, squeeze a small amount of a white colored toothpaste onto a damp cloth and rub gently.
- To remove stains from tea and fruits on bright clothes use a toothpaste with whitening effect. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the stain, rub with fingers, then wash as usual.
- Toothpaste keeps goggles from fogging up.
- You can clean out the sink in the bathroom with your toothpaste. Squeeze some toothpaste in the sink and scrub it with a sponge. Then rinse out the sink.
- Tea stains in baby bottles and mugs can be easily removed with a toothpaste. Put some toothpaste on the brush and scrub the bottles. Toothpaste removes the odors, too.
- Toothpaste can also be used to clean out stains from leather items, gloves, bags. Use a microfiber cloth dampened with a solution of water and some toothpaste. Then rub well and wipe off with a clean cloth.
You can serve a finger bowl filled with warm water and a piece of lemon each time you offer a hands-on meal such as lobster, ribs, corn-on-the-cob, fried chicken, shellfish, asparagus or chicken wings. Dip your fingers into the water, rinse them lightly and then dry with your napkin.
The finger bowl is usually served before the meal or immediately after the plate has been removed.
Decorate your table with portional fruits baskets. You can use such portional fruits baskets for a picnic or a birthday party.
You need a square sheet of origami paper or any hard paper.
Surprise your family and friends!